Thursday, August 30, 2007

HSKS3 Questionnaire

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?
Hufflepuff!!
2. List your favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length. Or would you prefer circulars?
Right now I only own some aluminum ones, so I am completely open to anything new although I'd love to try something unique. I've never knit socks on circulars but I've been wanting to learn to avoid that "second sock" syndrome :)
3. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length? I would love to try anything new and will be thrilled with whatever my partner chooses. I do prefer shorter needles (because my feet are a bit small, size 5)
4. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?
I'm a Hufflepuff :)
5. Do you have any allergies?
No allergies to food or fiber--bring on the chocolate and wool!!
6. If you are swapping scarves - what is your desired length for the pattern? This will help your partner find the pattern that is just right for you and buy yarn accordingly.
Socks for me thanks ;)

2 comments:

Tanya said...

very interesting... I'm keeping this all in my head for shopping for you. :) I am planning on sending the package in October. I figure that will give us a month to get to know each other. Plus, make the stuff I need to send you. And Halloween will be right there. So, candy will be a must? How's that sound?

Valerie said...

Hello there! I wanted to drop in and send a Hello to my fellow Hufflepuff swapper!