Thursday, August 30, 2007

Swap Partners

Yippee!! Got an email from Tiapixy (isn't that a cute name) and she told my who my swap partners are (Tia will be sending to me and I'll be sending to Laurie). I'm so excited and have had to make myself work instead of surfing the web trying to find Ravenclaw related items. I'm so excited for the swap, and the fact that someone posted a tutorial on how to make stitch markers (which by the way I don't own a single stitch marker--shameful) so I'm super pumped and feeling that small creative streak in me coming out. :)

Tonight I hope to have a nice list of questions for Laurie to get to know her so I guess I'd better work on that...more later.

And finally, that sweater set is on it's way to Jen at the Football-Along. It's been sitting here patiently on my table waiting for me to go to the post office (which for some reason I really hate doing). Off it goes to NY--goodbye first sweater I ever knit, have a happy life.

1 comment:

Piglottie said...

So glad you got your swap details OK, and I hope we can all help to make it a great first swap experience for you. Thanks for posting the questionnaire - go Hufflepuff!

Adele - Hufflepuff Prefect