Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Let the swapping begin!

I'm awaiting an email from my prefect to find out who my swap partners will be for HSKS3--so pumped! I swear I've never checked my email so much before in my life. I know it's because it's my first swap so this means that I will actually be interacting with other knitters as opposed to just knitting along virtually. I've already been surfing the web to see what goodies are out there since my city is too far away from a BIG city (I'm in Vero Beach, FL). Although I may just have to take a trip up to Orlando or down to West Palm...

Tonight I work on the never-ending Irish Hiking Scarf trying to finish it before I hole myself up for the weekend and watch season 1 of Heroes!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I'm sending the emails now. :) Hang tight. The good news is I'm your spoiler. :)

Laurie said...

Are you knitting the scarf as part of a KAL?
http://www.helloyarn.com/irishhikingcarf.htm