Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Long Time...

It's been so long since I've posted but have kept the knitting going! I've finished my teddy bear scarf and sweater for my Football Along and need to take pictures tonight and post them on my blog so I can send them off. The sweater is cute but I'm not sure why they chose a stockinette stitch for the scarf because it just rolls up so much--oh well, since it took me like 2 hours if they don't like it they can toss it.

I've also been working on my Irish Hiking Scarf that will be a present for my dad this coming September. I'm trying desperately to finish it before my parents come to visit--17 inches done and only 38 inches to go...putting it like that does not sound so encouraging. :)

My socks haven't been touched but I have purchased two more skeins of sock yarn--so bad of me but I had to! The colorways were dyed after the Knight Bus from HP and the other from Giles from Buffy TVS. How could I pass it up? Finally I can also start my project for my Buffy KAL.

Lastly, I've tried to sign up for the next Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap. I'm crossing my fingers that I can get in because I'm so excited.

Really hoping to get those pictures posted tonight!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap we are happy to have you!!! -Devin, Gryffindor Prefect

Michalis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.