Saturday, September 1, 2007

Comments

Don't know how to respond to comments left by anyone on my post so I'll just do it here (I will get this blog thing down eventually:))

First, Thanks Tia for leaving me some comments--I'm excited to get to know you this month and although I'm not a fan of Halloween, I do love how all of the candy are wrapped individually and then put in monster bags. I bought four bags last year, had 2 trick-or-treaters and had a wonderful November:)

Second, to 'Wings', no I'm not in the irish hiking scarf KAL, I should join it but I'm actually close to being finished. I need to start checking these things before starting a project--great way to meet new people!!

Thanks for all the comments--I'm shocked that anyone is even reading my blog!!

Happy Labor Day

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Of course, I'm reading. I'm emerged in deep recon to make sure you are the happiest HSKS3 pal around. :)