Thursday, September 6, 2007

Stash Purge

Recently I've acquired some serious amounts of acyrilic yarn-like about 50-75 skeins. This is more acyrilic than anyone should have and I want to get rid of it. Most of it is brand new with the label still in good condition. I did the Cubs for Kids project with it (from the Football-along)so I think it would be perfect for charity knitting of this nature. If anyone out there wants a couple of skeins I would be happy to send them along to you for free. Glad to have them go to someone who will use it! Shipping could get a bit expensive if I get a lot of people wanting, so if you feel it in the depths of your heart to send a couple of bucks for shipping costs I'd be most grateful. :)
If you would like a couple of skeins please leave a comment with your email and I'll contact you to get your shipping info.

Cheers!

5 comments:

Knit Wit said...

I am making some project linus blankets and could use any especially soft pinks or white that you have. thanks!

krisknit79 said...

Great! Please email me your address at krisknit79@gmail.com and I'll send it along!

Natalie Rush said...

I have some nieces and nephews who knit and am thinking of starting a knitting group at school. I teach. So some acrylic might be nice for those. Please email me gnatchat@gmail.com. Thanks.

Natalie

Kim said...

Would love to take some of it off of your hands! :) email me at: kimmorrow @ tx.rr.com Just take the spaces out. THANKS!

angela said...

I am working on some guideposts sweaters for my MIL's church charity. Anything for kids sized 2-10 would be fantastic. I will be happy to help with the shipping costs. Thanks so much, ~angela
angela@happyneedle.net